Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Buyers Remorse

Sometimes wouldn't it be nice to be able to take back that food choice for a full refund, just like the sweater you thought you liked but realized later you could not afford?? I feel like I had a case of Buyers(Eaters) Remorse this past weekend. While I was in Reno, I made some food choices that I wish I could take back for that FULL REFUND. Exhibit A:

Oh yes it looked heavenly to the eyes, I thought I bet that would be fabulous...I bought it, took it to my room and dug in. It took me the whole weekend to eat the damn thing and after it was all said and done, I thought "Was it really worth it?" not really, I mean it did taste delish but was it worth spending my hard earned pounds off for??? Not really...but since we can not take back our food choices then I must press forward and try not to impulse buy next time!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh man that looks gooooooood.

    I feel you on the eaters remorse. Having some myself right now. Chomped down on a handfull of hubby's Doritos. Oops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel ya, I used to think that alot... not a great feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the time! But like you said we just have to keep making good choices and hopefully next time they will be better!

    ReplyDelete