Monday, February 20, 2012

Huge NSV-8k marathon!

I did it!! I finished my first 8k marathon yesterday!! I wasn't even the last one to cross the finish line! What a great feeling it was to actually participate in something like this. I am not sure I have the Marathoner's bug yet but I would consider doing another one in the future. Here is a picture of me proudly holding my medal with my two coworkers who did it with me. Too me this is the ultimate NSV so far. A year ago, I wouldn't even have considered doing such a thing....

7 comments:

  1. That is awesome...and your smiling! good for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is absolutley wonderful! Good for you. Happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats...that is a huge accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. good for you!!! that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! What an accomplishment! So happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yahoo!! Well done darling!! What an incredible achievement and an NSV that will stay with you forever! x

    ReplyDelete