Saturday, August 27, 2011

Ultimate Insult!

My Husband and I went on a date tonight and after dinner we walked the mall. We entered into American Eagle store and I went to the skinny jeans layed out. I picked up a pair of probably size zeros and commented to my husband "just think someday soon I will be able to shop here for some clothes, how exciting!" Just then a young skinny sales girl walks up to me and says " Oh, are you shopping for jeans for someone else tonight?" I just about died.... its really sad that I don't even think she realized what she had said. She just took one look at me and assumed. Well, someday I am going to be able to fit in those jeans and guess what------ I am going to shop next door at Abercrombie and Fitch then!!!! Just saying......

4 comments:

  1. Hi! I just found your blog :) I am so excited to hear about your upcoming surgery. You'll do great! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sales ladies are bitches...whether they mean to be or not. I have totally been there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how terrible! :( you'll HAVE to go back to buy those jeans!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you just hate that? One of my biggest NSVs to date was going into Eddie Bauer to buy something for my son and having the salesperson try to sell me some jeans...their biggest size was a 16 (which I don't fit into) but it was great for my ego that she THOUGHT I could fit into their sizes.

    ReplyDelete