Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Post Op Visit #1




I had my first doctors visit after surgery and it went well. They did the Barrium Swallow test and my band is in perfect position and everything checks out ok. So happy for that! Fully clothed I weighed exactly 20 pounds lighter today. Woo Hoo! I seriously need to go Thrift shopping to get me by. Since my steri-strips haven't fell off yet he said I can now take them off in the shower. I am anxious to see how they really look. I have been reading all your posts about Chicago and that sure sounds like you will all have fun. Hopefully I can attend next year. Have a great evening everyone!

9 comments:

  1. Congrats on the amazing loss so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing terrific it sounds like. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific loss - so proud of YOU!! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! I am so happy that all is going well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog! Congrats on the loss so far! Really looking forward to following you and your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep up the fantastic work. Take a pic of the incisions, I love seeing those. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats on the great check up! And I totally hear you on the thrift store thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are doing fantastic!! So glad to hear that all is well with your Band!

    ReplyDelete