Versatile: ver-sa-tile [vur-suh-tl] or, especially British, [vur-suh-tahyl]: capable of, or adapted for, turning easily from one to another various tasks, fields of endeavor, etc.: a versatile writer.
Word information source: www.dictionary.com
Here is how the award works:
1. You thank the person who presented you with the award.
2. You tell 7 things about yourself.
3. You award 15 other newly discovered bloggers.
I want to thank Cat from One Slim Cat for nominating me for this award. I have followed her pretty much from the time I started blogging. She is not only One Slim Cat but One Cool Cat also!! I Love reading her blog..
7 things about me:
1. I was born weighing only 5 pounds 3 ounces, and had to be put in the incubator to be cooked more. I sure made up for it in later years!!
2. I am the youngest of 6 children, I was definately and oops baby, my Mom was 43 when she had me. You know what they say....the best is saved for last!!
3. Even though I am a serious pale face I am actually part Native American. My grandpa was full blood, my Mom half and me a 1/4. I actually am registered and receive full benefits from my tribe the "Kickapoo's".
4. I have a famous wrestling brother "The Million Dollar Man" and now my nephew wrestles as well in the WWE. Check out the movie Marine 2 he plays the lead part and is such a hottie. (Is that a weird thing for an Aunt to say??)
5. I grew up in Napa Valley and I don't drink wine.
6. I am a Registered Nurse and work in Hospice.
7. I was in Judo for 15 years, so watch out I can kick some bootie!!
Now the fun part, other bloggers to nominate.
Amy from Finding Me She is my Bestie Blogger Friend.
Lolli from Bandipes
Rachel from Fat Fish in a Skinny Sea
Elizabeth from Outside V. Inside
LaniBani from Watch This Space..
I didn't do fifteen but that's okay.
If you have not checked out these gals blogs please do! It has been so much fun getting to know all the bloggers new and seasoned..