Meet Me On Monday...
Blogging is a funny thing...we tell our most intimate thoughts for all to read and yet most of the time I find myself sitting and wondering, "who is this person!?" I know them...but yet I don't know them! I want to know who the person is behind all those words so I thought of a great way for all of us to "meet" each other!
Every Sunday Never Growing Old will post five get to know you questions that you can copy and paste into your own Monday post and we can all learn a little more about each and every one of us!!
1. Are you excited for the holidays or are you dreading them?
2. Do you hit the snooze button or get right up?
3. Do you still have your tonsils?
4. What was the last piece of candy that you ate?
5. Do you shop at thrift stores?
1. Are you excited for the holidays or are you dreading them? I absolutely love this time of year. It starts out with my boys birthdays, my hubby's birthday, halloween and then we just keep celebrating. This year we are headed to Utah for Christmas to spend with my husband's family. Last year on the day we arrived I slipped in the snow and broke my leg, it was no fun... It was actually one of the final deciding factors for me to have Lap band. It was miserable falling with all my weight on my leg and hearing it go snap. This year I hope to play in the snow, go sledding and have a great time.
2. Do you hit the snooze button or get right up? Yea, the alarm is set for 6 am but I always hit it once or twice.
3. Do you still have your tonsils? I sure do
4. What was the last piece of candy that you ate? A Reese's Peanut Butter Cup that was creamy and dreamy! and probably a gazillion fat grams....
5. Do you shop at thrift stores? Yes I do actually but only for certain things. Mostly gently used pants or shirts. I will not go near the shoes though as I just think used stinky feet shoes is just weird!