Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The Biggest Loser Challenge at work.....


So my workplace is really big on promoting healthy lifestyles and they actually do their own "Biggest Loser Program" Guess What???

I Won the last session!! I came in first place of 10 agency wide. Can I get a whoot whoot!!! The grand prize is 300.00 so I will have a nice little chunk of change to do some clothes shopping!! Originally, I hesitated about entering the contest because of you know...um the band but after talking to some people they said "Oh coarse you should enter, no one thought being banded was even an issue" which was great. I am glad people recognize that is really is a tool and only one little part of the weight loss journey. I am happy that my job supports all of us in our efforts to become and stay healthy. Here are the stats of the amount everyone has lost since starting the program several years ago.
Hospice of the Valley Biggest Loser Challenge:

5 comments: