Monday, January 2, 2012

Word for 2012

Like most of you, I have given up on the New's Years Resolution concept simply because it never works. I have decided this year to go with a simple Word to help me stay focused on my journey that actually began Sept 15th. Here is is.......
My 2012 word is Healthy!! I chose this word because the whole reason I decided to get banded was to gain my Health back. I want my Diabetes to go away, I want normal blood work, less meds, better eating choices and habits and a strong and fit body, and yes weigh less. Isn't that really what Healthy means? I can't change the fact that I have crappy Genes, but I can change the way I chose to live my life. I am already beginning to see some of these results based on the changes I have made so far.  So here is to continued success in 2012 for me and all of you lovely Bandster friends as well! Cheers to Life and Good Health!

4 comments:

  1. I think that is a great word, and you are right healthy is what it is all about, not just numbers!

    You are well on your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, got to agree with Kristin on this one. Healthy is what we're all doing this for, not just certain numbers or measurements!! Great choice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's what it's all about! Good choice!

    ReplyDelete