Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I've Been Tagged, Have you?

Tag, Your it!!

I was tagged by jennxaz , I felt so special getting tagged!!

The Rules:1. Post these rules.
2. You must post 11 random things yourself.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them that you've tagged them.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about ‘you are tagged if you are reading this.’ Blah blah blah, you legiti­mately have to tag 11 peeps!

Random things:
1. I was in Judo for 13 years and competed in tournaments growing up.
2. I am an Aunt to my Nephew who is two years older than me. Growing up he refused to call me Auntie Kelli!
3. I can give the bird (flip people off) with my middle toe!! Now that takes skills baby!
4. I was a Cheerleader in High School~ Don't Hate....
5. I have a famous brother and nephew that are professional wrestlers (The Million Dollar Man Ted DiBiase retired WWF and his son Ted Jr. who now wrestles in the WWE.
6. I Love to ride quads.
7. I grew up in the Bay Area with all its fresh seafood and I DESPISE Fish!!
8. I grew up in the Napa Valley, and I don't even drink Wine.
9. I miss having 4 seasons now that I live in AZ
10. I have been a Nurse since 1991.
11. I love Dragonflies.


MY Questions:
1. Paperback, nook, kindle or other?
Actually I am still old school with Paperback. I haven't made the switch yet.
2. Favorite place to vacation?
I really haven't gone vacationing anywhere far away or exotic, I hope I get the chance someday. I would have to go with Hawaii, I have been there 3 times.
3. Mommy or daddy's girl?
Actually I am a granny's girl. Growing up I spent a lot of my time hanging out with my Grandma. She was the Best!
4. Tomboy or girlie girl?
Both, so I guess I am a Tom Girl! I loved playing Army Men, shooting BB guns, riding quads as much as I loved my Barbies, makeup, and Hopscotch.
5. Did you play sports in school?
Judo, Volleyball
6. PC or MAC?
PC~although my brother-in-law try's hard to get us to switch
7. Favorite band or singer of all time?
Elton John
8. Favorite movie of all time?
WiZard of OZ
9. When you go to Vegas...slots or tables?
Buffet, oops sorry that wasn't one of the choices. I guess I would have to say slots then
10. Beer or wine or none?
None
11. Favorite reason to blog?
I love all the people I have met, and the support they give.

My Questions for others to answer:
1. Rollercoasters: Do you love em or hate em?
2. What is the most crazy, dangerous thing you have ever done?
3. Before Banding (I know we had to give it up) Pepsi or Coke products?
4. What is your favorite TV game show?
5. If your food came out wrong or didn't taste good at a restaurant~Would you tell the waiter or just not say anything?
6. Dogs or Cats?
7. Have you ever been to another country? If so which ones?
8. What is one of your pet peeves?
9. If you could pick any kind of car to own, what would it be?
10. Droid or IPhone?
11. Favorite Movie Star or Artist you had a crush on growing up?

People I am tagging~
Watch this Space
Robyn's Nest
Dwindling Dame
Renovation and Repair
Brook gets Banded
A Wine girls way to thin
Bandipes
Life of a Banded Army Wife

4 comments:

  1. bahhhhhaaaaa buffet!! too funny! Thanks for answering...I feel I know you a bit better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flipping the bird with your middle toe is a skill!!! hahaha - thanks for the Tag - shall answer your q's very shortly! Love this stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the toe skill, I have long toes so now Im gonna try, hehe. I cant wait to tell my hub about yourbother he is a fan. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete